Maa-Si Care Foundation Trust was founded in the year 2017 by a doctor couple along with their parents with the aim of betterment of the society by providing women and child health and relief to the poor and needy. We share a common dream-a world with better health and equal opportunities for women and children.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To provide women and children holistic healthcare education for their development.
- To give education and awareness on pregnancy education through diet counseling, yoga sessions.
- To improve our progeny by value giving and root strengthening of baby in womb through Garbh Sanskar Sessions as mentioned in Ayurveda.
- To improve Malnutrition by breastfeeding awareness and education.
- To conduct healthcare camps in rural and urban areas.
- To work on waste management by awareness on menstrual hygiene.
- To create replicable models for the country.
- To bridge the gap between urban and rural India.
- To create a cycle of giving back. Where talent gives back to their homes instead of flowing towards urban cities.
Conducted multiple Health Camps in Rural as well as Urban Areas.
Conducted numerous Antenatal (Pregnancy care) Sessions in Lucknow for imparting awareness and education on Diet, Yoga, Garbh Sanskar, Dos and Don’ts for Pregnancy.
Conducted several Postnatal Sessions in Lucknow for imparting education of Breast feeding and Post Partum changes.
Organized varied Health & Hygiene Awareness Sessions (including Menstrual Hygiene) at various schools and institutions.
Conducted multiple dedicated sessions for the elderly and school going children on Mental and Physical Health and Alertness .
Social Media Health Community Services , where articles are posted by professionals.
Interactive Sessions and Discussions on social network platform on multiple occasions.
Conducted several Trainings of Trainers (TOT) for health care workers.